Meal Prices and Billing
Child Nutrition Meal Prices
All Paid Students - $1.45
Reduced Students - $.30
Adults - $2.60
Paid Elementary Students - $1.90
Paid Secondary Students - $2.05
Reduced Students - $.40
Adults - $3.60
All Students - $.35 (cash only)
Child Nutrition Billing Information
Things to know…
- Lunch bills are usually mailed by the 5th of each month, and due on the 20th of each month.
- Lunch bills are printed by City National Bank; parents can mail the payment stub along with a check in the envelope provided to: PO Box 7574, Cross Lanes, WV 25356.
- Student account numbers should be included on the check.
- Payments are accepted by phone, by contacting the Putnam County Board of Education, Child Nutrition Office, at 304-586-0500, Ext. 1118, or by visiting the Child Nutrition Office at 77 Courthouse Drive, Winfield, WV 25213. Cash, check, or credit/debit cards are accepted.
- The monthly bill will reflect charges that accrue each month and may include charges that are from previous months that have not yet been paid.
- Student meal accounts that are “past due” can be subject to lose meal charging privileges and or subject to further action according to the Putnam County Schools collection policy.
- Parents should contact your child’s school Secretary for address change requests.
- Student meal accounts that are “Seniors” must be paid in full before graduation.